big decisiontime
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gotshot
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  23:29:05  Show Profile  Visit gotshot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well....chris & i are so happy to have all of u on board the locash bus....toekneebee is the front seat.....handlin our website, graphix, and lounge.....you all are hangin with us in the rest of the bus....and we've got Hairy Chan workin the door...makin' sure nothing slowz us down for the big 2005 ride.
B U T....the time has come to find our driver.......that'z right...we need a bus driver for 2005.....not a bus driver by definition....but as a figure of speech......itz time to sign a deal for management! we have a handful of proposalz on the table....but itz time to get down to the nitty gritty and build our team once and for all......itz time to make our big push forward....itz locashtime now or never!
pleaze keep us in your thoughtz and prayerz as we begin to narrow our optionz down....fortunately...all of the dealz in front of us have been offered by good ...awesome individualz....soooo in some wayz...we can't go wrong...and that is a great feeling....yet ...it makez it that much more difficult to saddle up and ride the horse.
december is our month to make a decision...and January 1.2005 will be our launch date! Get Ready for the LoCash Bus Driver....the decision will be made soon and hopefully negotiationz will be fast and smooth. Thankz for standing by us! you are the greatest friendz!

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  23:33:42  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Best of luck to you and Chris! You all are such great performers that you will have no problem achieving success! Thoughts and prayers with you all!

~ Peach

~ Jill

"We don't like to break the law
But we love to break the rules!" ~ Locash Cowboyz

"Some say its too country, some say its too rock and roll,
But its just good music if you can feel it in your soul." ~ Tim McGraw

MIG here! haha!
Go to Top of Page

HighPriceCowgirl
Starting Member

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  00:43:17  Show Profile  Send HighPriceCowgirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey boys!!!! The time has come to make a huge decision...just remember to put your trust in God and he won't lead you in the wrong direction. He'll never give you anything you can't handle! Love you two so much!
D-

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but
rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh!t...what a ride!
Go to Top of Page

she_ll_hear_you
Livin' A Little LoCash

93 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  06:46:17  Show Profile  Send she_ll_hear_you an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'll pray for you guys. ..and i hope you make it bigger than you are now. ..good luck

Sometimes I feel like we've been running too far from the truth
You know I'm tired of hearing 'another day another time'
All this senseless waiting won't fill these dark empty rooms,
Why won't you come home?
Go to Top of Page

MN fan
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  06:58:49  Show Profile  Send MN fan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Best Wishes on your decision!!! You boys will be in my thoughts & prayers! Can't wait to see ya in MN in the very near future

I'm very excited & happy for both of you

Rachelle
Go to Top of Page

lindsey
Starting Member

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  08:27:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PB&Chris---we know yall will pick a great company.. Go where yalls hearts lead you!! You are in your thoughts and prayers.. :)talk to you soon!
Lindsey and Tiffany

*Lindsey*
Go to Top of Page

DaisyKary

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  10:49:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're smart boys, so I'm sure you'll make the right decision.
We're behind you 100%!!

Kary

**Gimme somethin to look at**
Go to Top of Page

levien
Starting Member

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  16:05:47  Show Profile  Send levien an AOL message  Send levien a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good luck guys! I am sure you will make to right decision!

Levi Engel
Go to Top of Page

AshleyDawn
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  19:14:53  Show Profile  Send AshleyDawn an AOL message  Click to see AshleyDawn's MSN Messenger address  Send AshleyDawn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guyz! I just wanted to let ya know that you'll be in my thoughts and prayers, and that I have complete and total faith that ya'll will choose the right proposal. You're smart guys, and you're going to take this country by storm; Locash style!! You've got us all behind you, and we're there with you 110%. As always thanks for keeping us posted. It's always nice to know what's going on w/ ya'll and your career. Goodluck! And know that we're all behind you!! ('Cause you know how much we like looking at those booties of yours Sorry, I couldn't resist) Seriously though, ya'll are the best!!! Love ya!! Hugz and Luvz~ Ash

Lovin' Preston and Chris in Iowa!

~Locash Cowboyz Chick~

~***Ashley McCloney***~
Go to Top of Page

Liltexascwgrl629
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  19:31:02  Show Profile  Visit Liltexascwgrl629's Homepage  Send Liltexascwgrl629 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey hott Boyz~~ You kno I am b-side you whenever u need me for whatever you need... "just call on me when u need a friend.." lol o that's lean on me... I will be praying for ya'll and u are in my thoughtz~ love ya~

Your lil cowgirl from Texas ;)
Go to Top of Page

LovinNashVegas
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  19:46:08  Show Profile  Send LovinNashVegas an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Guys I know it must be tought having to make such a big decision but I know you'll go with whoever you feel is right!! :) You'll be in thoughts and prayers...Love you guys!! :)

Brandi
Go to Top of Page

freebird
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
57 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  20:07:43  Show Profile  Send freebird an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You guys are in my prayers... and as someone said earlier, leave it up to God and you can't go wrong. He will always take care of you guys. Lk24:36

Lisa

my imagination is in overdrive...
locashcowboys.com
beware MIG user.lol

Edited by - freebird on 12/08/2004 20:19:38
Go to Top of Page

mumbles4locash
Starting Member

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2004 :  20:00:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Best of luck to you and Chris, Preston! I'm sure you boys will make the right decision. And just know---we are all here for you guys!

ErinBerry
*have you saved a horse lately?*
Go to Top of Page

ChrissCowgirl78
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2004 :  06:19:26  Show Profile  Send ChrissCowgirl78 an AOL message  Click to see ChrissCowgirl78's MSN Messenger address  Send ChrissCowgirl78 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Chris and Preston. You will be in my thoughts. I will pray as you prepare to take that next step forward to reaching your dreams/goal. You're always on my mind and in my heart. I love you two.

Love, Cindy

May the Love & Light of Osiris & Isis Shine Upon You Always
Go to Top of Page

erica_23
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2004 :  14:01:48  Show Profile  Send erica_23 an AOL message  Click to see erica_23's MSN Messenger address  Send erica_23 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hey guys i love the cd! you guys are incredibly talented and i love coming to see you guys at work you crack me and my friends up!!! i am definitely praying for you guys! just remember that everything will work out! just come together and let your hearts and minds work together to make your decisions. you can't go wrong! we never are given things that we can't truly handle. just always remember why you are doing this and you will always be happy. love you guys see you soon!

Erica Brooke Morgan
Go to Top of Page

IrasEggGirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2004 :  10:52:55  Show Profile  Send IrasEggGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
good luck boyz!!! I got faith in ya that you'll pick the right path!! and like Ash said...we're all "behind" you

~Ashley
LCC girl
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
LoCash Lounge © 2004 LoCash Cowboys Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000