The excitement
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Liltexascwgrl629
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2004 :  07:16:52  Show Profile  Visit Liltexascwgrl629's Homepage  Send Liltexascwgrl629 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All the excitement that goes on at the concert is awesome... if you ever get a chance you should go cuz it is awesome just like them

Your lil cowgirl from Texas ;)

IrasEggGirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2004 :  14:35:17  Show Profile  Send IrasEggGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i've only seen them being goofy during fanfair week and it was fun, so i cant wait til they play a show down here in FLORIDA...and i get to catch em here...and also, we know those boys can DANCE---double threat
~ashley

~Ashley
LCC girl
Go to Top of Page

gotshot
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  11:48:55  Show Profile  Visit gotshot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
awwww ...ya'll are too sweet!
thank you for the complimentz....
we can't wait to do more showz in texas....we def can't wait to rock out the crazyhorse saloon in j-ville florida baby!
we'll def hook up some serious bootie shakin for ya when we come to town! it'z on baby!

Edited by - toekneebee on 11/19/2004 11:56:11
Go to Top of Page

LovinNashVegas
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  06:39:00  Show Profile  Send LovinNashVegas an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I cant wait to go to a real Locash party!!
Go to Top of Page

toekneebee

USA
119 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  22:05:56  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by LovinNashVegas[/i]
[br]I cant wait to go to a real Locash party!!

I'll be posting some options soon to see the LoCash Cowboys on a campus near you. Stay tuned.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
"Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, they should just call them 'impressions', and if you got a different 'impression', so what, can't we all be brothers?" - From Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts
Go to Top of Page

AshleyDawn
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  23:45:13  Show Profile  Send AshleyDawn an AOL message  Click to see AshleyDawn's MSN Messenger address  Send AshleyDawn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Like the other Ashley, (my florida sista! hey girl, imagine seein' you over here! ) I've only seen Preston and Chris the week before and during Fan Fair. They rock and I know their concerts are probably nothing short of amazing with the two of them. I can't wait to see 'em perform, sing, and see some more of that *fine* dancing. Got to get the boys to Iowa and the midwest! I'd love to see them on my campus that's for sure! Or one half way close to me. Luvs~ Ash

Lovin' Preston and Chris in Iowa!

~Locash Cowboyz Chick~

~***Ashley McCloney***~
Go to Top of Page

Liltexascwgrl629
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  02:04:05  Show Profile  Visit Liltexascwgrl629's Homepage  Send Liltexascwgrl629 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yea preston and chris ya'll are awesome i already told preston but chris ya'll are the brothers i never had.. I love youlike brothers I'll miss you lots when i leave but i'll be back in a few weeks for christmas cuz we have to come up for christmas.... so yea... well love ya'll lotz... the new song is awesome!!! xox

Your lil cowgirl from Texas ;)
Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
224 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  02:16:34  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately I have only got to see them at the Wildhorse ~ but no concert yet Soooooo ~ how about coming to WV for a show? Any chance of any local shows in Nashville for the week of Dec 14-18 or New Years weekend possibly ... hopefully??

~ Jill

"We don't like to break the law
But we love to break the rules!" ~ Locash Cowboyz

"Some say its too country, some say its too rock and roll,
But its just good music if you can feel it in your soul." ~ Tim McGraw

MIG here! haha!
Go to Top of Page

she_ll_hear_you
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

104 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  06:51:26  Show Profile  Send she_ll_hear_you an AOL message  Reply with Quote
concerts you guys do concerts. . . .that would be kool if you guys came to pittsburgh. . .where woudl you play i don't know you could find a play. . .how bout the rock club. . .you can so rock that club. . .LOL. ..i need some sleep. . . lol

Sometimes I feel like we've been running too far from the truth
You know I'm tired of hearing 'another day another time'
All this senseless waiting won't fill these dark empty rooms,
Why won't you come home?
Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
224 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  11:53:01  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by she_ll_hear_you[/i]
[br]concerts you guys do concerts. . . .that would be kool if you guys came to pittsburgh. . .where woudl you play i don't know you could find a play. . .how bout the rock club. . .you can so rock that club. . .LOL. ..i need some sleep. . . lol

Do you live in Pittsburgh? I am about 1-1.5 hrs south of Pittsburgh. I think that the Pepsi Cola Roadhouse (beside Post Gazette Pavillion) would be an awesome choice! I have the name and number of the guy who does the booking there and then Froggy country usually does the promoting for the venue.

~ Jill

~ Jill

MIG here! haha!
Go to Top of Page

DaisyKary

USA
106 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  12:47:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jill~ get in touch with those people ASAP! (Demanding aren't I?)
We need a show up here!!!

Kary

**Gimme somethin to look at**
Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
224 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  12:52:51  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by DaisyKary[/i]
[br]Jill~ get in touch with those people ASAP! (Demanding aren't I?)
We need a show up here!!!

Kary

I sure will ~ can I just call and get things going toeknee ~ or what? And what size venue and cost info when you get time to email me will you? thanks toeknee!

~ Jill

MIG here! haha!
Go to Top of Page

she_ll_hear_you
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

104 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  06:46:56  Show Profile  Send she_ll_hear_you an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by McGraws Mountaineer[/i]
[br]
quote:
[i]Originally posted by she_ll_hear_you[/i]
[br]concerts you guys do concerts. . . .that would be kool if you guys came to pittsburgh. . .where woudl you play i don't know you could find a play. . .how bout the rock club. . .you can so rock that club. . .LOL. ..i need some sleep. . . lol

Do you live in Pittsburgh? I am about 1-1.5 hrs south of Pittsburgh. I think that the Pepsi Cola Roadhouse (beside Post Gazette Pavillion) would be an awesome choice! I have the name and number of the guy who does the booking there and then Froggy country usually does the promoting for the venue.

~ Jill

yea there is that one but i've never been there. . .where at do you live. . .yea i thought that they could rock the club but if you can get them to come to pittsburgh that would but kool. . .i would say that i would but i don't know what to do or who to talk to. . .that would be grrrrrrrrreat!!!!

Sometimes I feel like we've been running too far from the truth
You know I'm tired of hearing 'another day another time'
All this senseless waiting won't fill these dark empty rooms,
Why won't you come home?
Go to Top of Page

IrasEggGirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  22:12:11  Show Profile  Send IrasEggGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by gotshot[/i]
[br]awwww ...ya'll are too sweet!
thank you for the complimentz....
we can't wait to do more showz in texas....we def can't wait to rock out the crazyhorse saloon in j-ville florida baby!
we'll def hook up some serious bootie shakin for ya when we come to town! it'z on baby!

THATS RIGHT BABY!! just bring it on down and ROCK IT OUT!! and of course do a little bootie shakin--im goin to take you up on that when you're in town!! i'll be dancin with the cutest guy and best dancer in the buildin

~Ashley
LCC girl
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
LoCash Lounge © 2004 LoCash Cowboys Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000