Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

April~Baltimore
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  23:32:33  Show Profile  Send April~Baltimore an AOL message  Reply with Quote

I have been reading through the posts and have seen a Baltimore show mentioned after Thanksgiving....details??

I've seen Chris and Preston a few times at the Wildhorse so it would be cool to see them here in Baltimore
!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but
rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh&t...what a ride!

Edited by - April~Baltimore on 11/20/2004 23:46:17

toekneebee

USA
121 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  23:45:21  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
April~Baltimore:

Details are pending on the Baltimore show. I will have info by the end of the weekend. I'm waiting on a call now from Preston so we can get the 8 x 10 photos to the printer for mass production.

I'll keep you posted!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
"Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, they should just call them 'impressions', and if you got a different 'impression', so what, can't we all be brothers?" - From Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts
Go to Top of Page

April~Baltimore
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  23:49:46  Show Profile  Send April~Baltimore an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Thanks
so much!! I'm thinking of going to Nashville over the long weekend but if I
don't make the trip down it would be nice to get a little bit of Nashville here
in Baltimore :) 

Go to Top of Page

HighPriceCowgirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2004 :  02:50:06  Show Profile  Send HighPriceCowgirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
April, Honey....You know I want you here but if you don't makeit...take lots of pic!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but
rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh!t...what a ride!
Go to Top of Page

April~Baltimore
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2004 :  09:07:56  Show Profile  Send April~Baltimore an AOL message  Reply with Quote

D.  * * * I'm
gonna do everything I can to get my butt down to NashVegas for Turkey Day! I
can't wait to see ya girl, it's been WAY too long !!

If I end up seeing the
boys though, I'll buy a camera just for you so that I can take pictures! LOL, if
the camera makes it home, I'm the queen of losing a camera!

rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh&t...what a ride!

Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  02:10:21  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Any news on Baltimore? Shiloh this past weekend and Locash this coming ~ what could be better!! Can someone let me know when you get the details! Thankz!

~ Jill

~ Jill

"We don't like to break the law
But we love to break the rules!" ~ Locash Cowboyz

"Some say its too country, some say its too rock and roll,
But its just good music if you can feel it in your soul." ~ Tim McGraw

MIG here! haha!
Go to Top of Page

she_ll_hear_you
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

107 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  06:54:51  Show Profile  Send she_ll_hear_you an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by April~Baltimore[/i]
[br]

Thanks
so much!! I'm thinking of going to Nashville over the long weekend but if I
don't make the trip down it would be nice to get a little bit of Nashville here
in Baltimore :) 

it would be kool for a lil bit of nashville to go everywhere. . .lol

Sometimes I feel like we've been running too far from the truth
You know I'm tired of hearing 'another day another time'
All this senseless waiting won't fill these dark empty rooms,
Why won't you come home?
Go to Top of Page

gotshot
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  11:19:30  Show Profile  Visit gotshot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey april....thankz for joining The Locash Lounge....
we are headed to Balitmore the day after thankzgiving & we'll only be there about 48 hourz.....the show is private event but we're in negotiationz right now with some venuez in your area to do a few showz open to everyone...especially our Locash Friendz...real sooooooon! keep checkin back for more datez and showz....cuz i can feel em comin!
if for some reason the detailz on this show change and it becomez open to everyone....we'll post it RIGHT AWAY and get you all the detailz.....thankz for being interested and we can't wait 2 see u at a show!
Go to Top of Page

DaisyKary

USA
111 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  12:43:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Private show.....bummer.
Got my hopes up.
Then you burst my bubble.
*sigh*
Okay, I can wait.........I hate waiting.....

Kary

**Gimme somethin to look at**
Go to Top of Page

April~Baltimore
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  19:41:14  Show Profile  Send April~Baltimore an AOL message  Reply with Quote

I think I'd be MUCH more upset over this being a private show if I didn't have a change in plans for Thanksgiving! Turns out that I'll actually be in NashVegas for
Thanksgiving....well actually Atlanta with D's family but I will be in Nashville for the weekend!

But I'll definitely be looking for a Baltimore (or close) show!  Have a great 48 hours in Baltimore!!

Thanks for the info
!!!

Go to Top of Page

HighPriceCowgirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  08:54:47  Show Profile  Send HighPriceCowgirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WoooHooo Gald that you are coming to Nash!! I'd be a lil jealous if you got to see my boys without ME!!!! So what are we gonna hit up first..Stage, Second Fiddle, Tooties?

rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh!t...what a ride!
Go to Top of Page

April~Baltimore
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  12:07:00  Show Profile  Send April~Baltimore an AOL message  Reply with Quote

LOL, D, it doesn't matter where we start...it's where we end up!

Go to Top of Page

HighPriceCowgirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  22:00:41  Show Profile  Send HighPriceCowgirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know where I want to end up!!!

Go to Top of Page

JasonWest66
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  02:07:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, look out NashVegas, here comes T-R-O-U-B-L-E! You two better NOT behave yourselves! I wanna hear all sorts of naughty stories! LOL! If you two happen to stop in the back room of Tootsies, give a shout out to Jared and the band for me.

"D" have you listened to all of the CD yet? I love cut #4. That's a hit that should definitely be on the radio! Hint, hint, Chris & Preston.......get #4 released! BTW, thanks for the CD and it was good to see y'all when I was in town 2 weeks ago with Paula. I'm counting on y'all to watch out for her when she moves there after the first of the year. Jason
Go to Top of Page

HighPriceCowgirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  10:22:54  Show Profile  Send HighPriceCowgirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason!!! Let me tell you....I know C & P have seen me at my worst so I've got nothin' to hide.... April and I had a BLAST...You know that I'm one to close down the bar but on Friday night the bar closed us!! They said that we were cut off!!!! OMG that's never happen before! Jack did us in! Gotta lay off for a while...at least til New Years!!!!

Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  16:26:57  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by HighPriceCowgirl[/i]
Jack did us in! Gotta lay off for a while...at least til New Years!!!!

Jack is known for that huh! haha! New Years in NashVegas right?? If so, the Wildhorse is gonna be the place to be! Hope to see several of you there! With Shiloh and HOPEFULLY Chris and Preston ~ what a better way to ring in the new year right? haha!

~ Jill

"We don't like to break the law
But we love to break the rules!" ~ Locash Cowboyz

"Some say its too country, some say its too rock and roll,
But its just good music if you can feel it in your soul." ~ Tim McGraw

MIG here! haha!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly