New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

toekneebee

USA
123 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  00:11:18  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by IrasEggGirl[/i]
[br]LOL well, of course its normal...I'll try and send you a decent one, any particular size you want it??? just let me know!

Just keep it under a megabyte - I'll resample it and size it. I'm also working on the avatar mod. Hope to have it installed by the end of the weekend. It's great to have such activity on here! We are gaining new members everyday...guess I better bust @$$ to get the site going, huh?

- - - - - - - - - - - -
"Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, they should just call them 'impressions', and if you got a different 'impression', so what, can't we all be brothers?" - From Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts
Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  04:00:04  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by toekneebee[/i]
[br]
quote:
[i]Originally posted by sassy72879[/i]
[br]Thanks Toeknee... Your great!!!

quote:
[i]Originally posted by toekneebee[/i]
[br]sassy

I am assuming I finally got your email with the pic. Here's the link to use for your profile picture:

https://locashcowboys.com/forumfotos/sassy.jpg

Thanks!

No problem. I think we'll try to host the first 100 people who ask and are registered members. Of course, if you drop off the face of the earth and don't post for months, we might delete it...but that's normal.

I am sending you a pic in an email toeknee! You are the best for doing this! If you dont get it ~ can you let me know! Thanks! ~ Jill

~ Jill

"We don't like to break the law
But we love to break the rules!" ~ Locash ~ My kinda cowboyz!

FOLDGERZZ DELIGHT ... What happens in NashVegas, stays in NashVegas!

"My imagination is in overdrive!" ... MIG here!
Go to Top of Page

she_ll_hear_you
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

107 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  06:55:47  Show Profile  Send she_ll_hear_you an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that would be kool to have pictures in your info but. . .will you have them on the site just people like me might not beable to get them of like chirs and preston. . .

Sometimes I feel like we've been running too far from the truth
You know I'm tired of hearing 'another day another time'
All this senseless waiting won't fill these dark empty rooms,
Why won't you come home?
Go to Top of Page

IrasEggGirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  06:58:41  Show Profile  Send IrasEggGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes toe, get off you @$$ and get to work!!! I mean we're thankful for the forum, but we need a SITE!!! come on, just BRING IT!!!

~Ashley
LCC girl
Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  16:10:50  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for doing my pic for me Toeknee! You rock!

~ Jill

Go to Top of Page

toekneebee

USA
123 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  18:40:24  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by McGraws Mountaineer[/i]
[br]Thanks for doing my pic for me Toeknee! You rock!

No problem...always glad to be of assistance!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
"Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, they should just call them 'impressions', and if you got a different 'impression', so what, can't we all be brothers?" - From Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts
Go to Top of Page

Liltexascwgrl629
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  13:08:23  Show Profile  Visit Liltexascwgrl629's Homepage  Send Liltexascwgrl629 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Toeknee I sent you A pic so can u put it in my profile... thanx sweetheart!

Your lil cowgirl from Texas ;)
Go to Top of Page

AshleyDawn
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  14:52:25  Show Profile  Send AshleyDawn an AOL message  Click to see AshleyDawn's MSN Messenger address  Send AshleyDawn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Toeknee. I just e-mailed you a couple pics couldn't decide which one to send, so I sent them both. I'd like to have one of them (I don't care which one) in my profile. Thanks so much!!! Hugz and Luvz~ Ash

Lovin' Preston and Chris in Iowa!

~Locash Cowboyz Chick~

~***Ashley McCloney***~
Go to Top of Page

toekneebee

USA
123 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2004 :  22:17:52  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
AshleyDawn and liltexascwgrl629:

You've been emailed links to your photos...

thanks!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Go to Top of Page

AshleyDawn
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2004 :  08:07:16  Show Profile  Send AshleyDawn an AOL message  Click to see AshleyDawn's MSN Messenger address  Send AshleyDawn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much ToeKnee! You rock!! I'm going to go try to get it put in my profile here in a second. Thanks again!!! Hugz and Luvz~ Ash

Hey, I'm back again..just curious if anyone can see my photo in my profile? I put it in, but all I get is a square with a red x. It's not showing up on my computer. Thanks in advance!!

Lovin' Preston and Chris in Iowa!

~Locash Cowboyz Chick~

~***Ashley McCloney***~

Edited by - AshleyDawn on 12/01/2004 08:11:45
Go to Top of Page

toekneebee

USA
123 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2004 :  22:41:02  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just in case you all wanted to know, I've posted a pic of me with one of my dobermans. It is now my profile picture. The dog's name is Capone and we rescued him from a shelter in Cleveland, Ohio after his previous owner had starved him nearly to death. The picture was taken shortly after we got him. He was only 43 pounds as a full grown male doberman. I'm proud to say that after almost a year of having him, me and my wife have turned him into a healthy, muscular 80 pound dog! Our other doberman is named Stella Rue. They love Got-Shot and Wednesday!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2004 :  00:32:35  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Great picture Toeknee! And the dobermans .... brings back some memories ..... my parents had a doberman when I was young who died when I was like 8 yrs old. Im not sure if you call them red or brown but they arent as common as the black dobes.

~ Peach

~ Jill

Go to Top of Page

toekneebee

USA
123 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2004 :  10:13:14  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks, McGraws.

Capone is black and tan and Stella Rue is a red. Did you love your Dobe? They're pretty affectionate dogs.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2004 :  11:26:36  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
They sure are! They get a bad rep but I say its all in how they are treated and handled. Ours was so gentle. I have pics of me at about age 3 or 4, when I was too young to REALLY be reading, setting on him acting like I was reading my little story books to him! hehe! And my sister and I, for what reason I dont know, would put rocks in his mouth and he'd take it for a while and then he'd just get up and spit them out and go somewhere else and lay down again. hehe! He was a big part of the family for years .... my paretns got him when they were in college and bought their first farm and but they were like late 20's when my sister and I came along ... so he was their 'baby' for a long time! haha! I will have to look for a picture of him to post! Take care!

~ Peach

~ Jill

Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  00:51:54  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ToeKnee ~ I posted a few pics of our doberman from back when I was little ~ its in the creativity section.

~ Jill

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3
 Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
LoCash Lounge © 2004 LoCash Cowboys Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000