Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

AshleyDawn
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2004 :  18:00:15  Show Profile  Send AshleyDawn an AOL message  Click to see AshleyDawn's MSN Messenger address  Send AshleyDawn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by IrasEggGirl[/i]
yea, Nashvegas is the BEST, i'll be living there in Summer 2006 WOO HOO!! so by then, when LCC is HUGE, maybe i'll get a job working for them running their sound or something

Hey Ash, I think it's too funny that we're both moving to Nashvegas Summer '06. Go figure! 2 Ashley's meet in Nashvegas during Fan Fair Summer of '03, and then those same 2 Ashley's are moving to Nashvegas in Summer of '06! No wonder we're sista's!! And you're right by then LCC are gonna be HUGE!!! That'd be cool if you got a job runnin' their sound, and I could get into doing their Public Relations and Communications! ;) After all that's why I'm transferring to Belmont. To major in Communications and minor in Business Management, so that I can get into P.R. w/ country music. I can't wait 'til you, me, and Levi are all livin' in Nashvegas; we're gonna have to party every night-LoCash style!!!! Hugz and Luvz~ Ash

Lovin' Preston and Chris in Iowa!

~Locash Cowboyz Chick~

~***Ashley McCloney***~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
LoCash Lounge © 2004 LoCash Cowboys Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000