Here are some other questions....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
253 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  02:37:35  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
For Chris ~
I think I remember reading that your friend from HS/college posted here recently .... so what college did you go to and what did you major in?

For Preston ~
Everytime I have seen ya, you are wearing a bandana and sometimes the cowboy hat too (by the way ~ the cowboy hat should be a keeper for sure baby! ) and you cant see any hair ~ do you have your head shaved or something like that?

For both of ya ~
* Who is your fave country singer/group?
* Fave 'any genre' singer/group?
* What is the most embarrassing think that you have done or has happened to you on stage?
* Musical influences?
* Do either of you play any instruments?
* Who's voice is the higher and the lower in your music? (sorry ~ cant tell!)
* Do you write most of what you perform?
* As an entertainer, Chris: what is Preston's strong point/best quality? And Preston: what is Chris's strong point/best quality as an entertainer?

OK ~ that should be enough for now! haha!

~ Jill

"We don't like to break the law
But we love to break the rules!" ~ Locash ~ My kinda cowboyz!

FOLDGERZZ DELIGHT ... What happens in NashVegas, stays in NashVegas!

"My imagination is in overdrive!" ... MIG here!

she_ll_hear_you
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

107 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  06:52:46  Show Profile  Send she_ll_hear_you an AOL message  Reply with Quote
good questions good questions now lets see some answers. . .lol. . .ha ha

Sometimes I feel like we've been running too far from the truth
You know I'm tired of hearing 'another day another time'
All this senseless waiting won't fill these dark empty rooms,
Why won't you come home?
Go to Top of Page

gotshot
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  11:31:51  Show Profile  Visit gotshot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hmmmm......
well.....i'm into shania & keith urban
but i love all genre'z of music...
my most embarrassing thing....wasn't really embarrassing....but super funny.....i wuz doing the "bootie bang" and my pant'z ripped right in the bootie! LOL my whole bootie said "hello" to everyone! it wuz soooo funny!
my biggest musical influence is Babyface....i study him like crazy.
i've been playing the piano since i wuz little.....thankz mama!
i sing the low stuff and chris singz the high stuff.
we definitely write 90% of what we perform live...we're starting to do a few coverz...but for the most part we believe in doing original material.
chris has so many strengthz on stage it'z hard to name just one....he'z a true entertainer....and true entertainerz have so many great edgez to thier personality...but i will say this...no one can jump as high as chris on stage...LOL
ok....about the bandana and the cowboy hat question....LOL
sometimez...in a show...i take my bandana off and sometimez i keep it on.....so u never know until you're at a show...and the bandana comez off.....but i'll give u a hint.....it'z smooth under there! : )
have fun in the Locash Lounge ya'll!
we love ya-
gotshot
Go to Top of Page

she_ll_hear_you
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

107 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  12:21:28  Show Profile  Send she_ll_hear_you an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i love keith urban. . .i wish i could go to nashville and see you guys again. . **tear**. . .o well one day i'll get there. . .again. .

Why won't you come home?
Go to Top of Page

wednesday
Starting Member

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  21:53:20  Show Profile  Visit wednesday's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WEll I went to a small college in MD but I went to Archbishop Spalding H.S. That is where my friend is from. Ask me some more I will answer!!! I love questions!
Wednesday
Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
253 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  22:02:18  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by McGraws Mountaineer[/i]
For both of ya ~
* Who is your fave country singer/group?
* Fave 'any genre' singer/group?
* What is the most embarrassing think that you have done or has happened to you on stage?
* Musical influences?
* Do either of you play any instruments?
* Who's voice is the higher and the lower in your music? (sorry ~ cant tell!)
* Do you write most of what you perform?
* As an entertainer, Chris: what is Preston's strong point/best quality? And Preston: what is Chris's strong point/best quality as an entertainer?

OK ~ that should be enough for now! haha!

These questions are for both of you guys!

And Chris ~ is that college around Baltimore? I used to spend alot of time in the summers in Timonium back in my high school days!

~ Jill

Go to Top of Page

wednesday
Starting Member

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  22:04:12  Show Profile  Visit wednesday's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WEll I love to listen to a wide variety. Preston and I both teach Hip-hop too, so I like p-diddy, usher, Maxwell, and depending how I feel during the day it's old school R&B. Boyz2Men....
Frank Sinatra is always a goodie.
Country wise I agree with Preston with Kieth Urban, and of course the reson I first started listening to Country Garth!!!
Well there have been many. I really don't get too embarressed though. We were filming in front of about 2,000 people with Kieth from Trick Pony, And Preston went to hand me the Mic for me too talk, and I leaned in and busted my tooth and lip on the mic. It was pretty funny!
I do play a little guitar and Kazoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
Preston is also a great entertainer. His strong point is him! people love him for who he is. There is know weekness on stage! He is a great singer, performer, dancer, who makes you enjoy whatever he is doing just bringing his energy to share with everyone. we play well off of eachother and enjoy every minute of it! So i guess what I'm trying to say is that he has all strong points. he is just a strong entertainer.

Hope we answered everything!!!
Bring on More!
wednesday
Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
253 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  22:13:29  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
More questions huh? Lets see....

* What is your fave song of your original stuff to perform live?
* Fave song to cover live?
* How did you get your locash name? (just thought I'd try and slip that one in?!) lol
* Fave pro Football team?
* Fave college football team?
* what are your hobbies other than music in your spare time? (wait ... do you even have spare time?! LOL!)
* Not famous people, but who inspired you most in your music career?

Thats all I can think of for now ... except ... how did you all come up with GotShot and Wednesday? LOL!

Take care!

~ Jill

Go to Top of Page

wednesday
Starting Member

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2004 :  15:05:54  Show Profile  Visit wednesday's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Soon enough you will know about the names but not yet.
Other than that.....
Preston and i do not have to much spare time but usually we just hang with some of the Locash family and maybe sing or watch a movie.
We do like to cheer on our friends that are in the business too.

Well my favorite song varies on what day it is. Again I am an old R&B fan, boys to men , Jodeci, etc...
I like to sing every song but I get chills when we sing Livin it up!
My favorite football team is the Balt. Ravens!!!!!!
College team would be Utah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are many people who inspired me famous wise would be Garth of course and mostly Will Smith!
Other than famous my family inspires me to work I want to help them with every thing they need. And one day I will. My Uncle Tony is the one who basically sat me down and told me I need to move on with my life and live my dream. Staying in Md wasn't cutting it. So I moved to Nashvegas and started at many theme parks, So big props to him.
Thanks for asking!
Wednesday
Go to Top of Page

she_ll_hear_you
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

107 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2004 :  06:41:17  Show Profile  Send she_ll_hear_you an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ha ha. . .wednesday your so funny thats y i like you. . .no music no life. . i think everyone likes a different song everyday. . .

Why won't you come home?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
LoCash Lounge © 2004 LoCash Cowboys Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000