J-City Riot
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JJ Crash
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  09:05:55  Show Profile  Send JJ Crash an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey buddies! Ms. Jana-J told the Riot about your alls new webpage and I just wanted to tell you whats up! Show Choir's been awesome. You all seriously need to come see the show sometime again because we've made a lot of progress! You should have my e-mail so whenever you get the chance send me your address so I can send you each a copy of my CD after it's finished! I'm making 200 copies; 50 go to friends and family for no cash, then then other 150 I'm selling for $10. The CD includes 12 songs w/just me and my b-e-a-utiful guitar! I haven't titled it yet, so I'm thinking of "Shattered Speeches" or "Untitled". But I dunno. I might be moving to New York after my senoir year to attend NYU and live w/my girl Gretchen who models up there. I'm kind of nervous so if you wanna give me tips on how to live in the City, tha'd be great. Write me back and tell me how you all have been doing! I MISS YOU!

Jesus Love You
~!*Jessie*!~

gotshot
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  11:36:51  Show Profile  Visit gotshot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
it'z sooo great to hear from u! i'm so happy that your show is coming along! good luck putting the finishing touchez on it!
i can't wait to hear your CD....i know it'z gonna be fantastic!
let us know when it'z ready!
talk to you soon-
tell everyone we said "hi & we miss 'em"
we love j-city!
the RIOT ROCK!
gotshot
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
LoCash Lounge © 2004 LoCash Cowboys Go To Top Of Page