Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

levien
Starting Member

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2004 :  11:19:41  Show Profile  Send levien an AOL message  Send levien a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would really enjoy being more involved with the street team, how would I go about that?

A. Levi Engel

toekneebee

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2004 :  12:50:34  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the LoCash Lounge!

We're glad to hear you are interested in being a part of the street team. We are in the final stages of wrapping up the specifics on the street team. We'll have one of our street team leaders contact you very soon!

"Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, they should just call them 'impressions', and if you got a different 'impression', so what, can't we all be brothers?" - From Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts
Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
253 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2004 :  15:52:38  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I too would be interested in joining the Street Team! Just email me! ~ Jill
Go to Top of Page

toekneebee

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2004 :  17:32:20  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello, McGraws...and welcome to the LoCash Lounge!

I'll add you to the list to be emailed when we firm things up as far as the street team lineup. Thanks for your interest and visit often!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
"Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, they should just call them 'impressions', and if you got a different 'impression', so what, can't we all be brothers?" - From Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts
Go to Top of Page

Mattea
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2004 :  18:23:13  Show Profile  Visit Mattea's Homepage  Send Mattea an AOL message  Click to see Mattea's MSN Messenger address  Send Mattea a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi dee!! If they ever come to East TN, just let me know and I'll help with whatever I need to do!

~*Mattea*~
Go to Top of Page

DaisyKary

USA
117 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2004 :  20:14:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YooHoo...street team....count me in!

Kary

**Gimme somethin to look at**
Go to Top of Page

toekneebee

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2004 :  20:27:53  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by DaisyKary[/i]
[br]YooHoo...street team....count me in!

Kary

You got it. You're on the list to be emailed. Thank you!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Go to Top of Page

IrasEggGirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2004 :  09:20:54  Show Profile  Send IrasEggGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
me too, add me to the list

~Ashley
LCC girl
Go to Top of Page

toekneebee

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2004 :  12:32:38  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by IrasEggGirl[/i]
[br]me too, add me to the list

Gotcha...

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Go to Top of Page

ChrissCowgirl78
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  02:55:42  Show Profile  Send ChrissCowgirl78 an AOL message  Click to see ChrissCowgirl78's MSN Messenger address  Send ChrissCowgirl78 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ANOTHER street team!!! YAY!!! I'm in!

~Cindy~

May the Love & Light of Osiris & Isis Shine Upon You Always
Go to Top of Page

AshleyDawn
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  17:38:31  Show Profile  Send AshleyDawn an AOL message  Click to see AshleyDawn's MSN Messenger address  Send AshleyDawn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey! I'd love to help out with the Street Team also. Anything I can do to help and promote Preston and Chris I'll do. I've been talking about them here in Iowa since I met them at the WildHorse back during Fan Fair of '03. Love the guys!! Luvs~ Ashley

Lovin' Preston and Chris in Iowa!

~Locash Cowboyz Chick~

~***Ashley McCloney***~
Go to Top of Page

gotshot
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  17:58:18  Show Profile  Visit gotshot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wow!!! i can't tell ya'll how cool and exciting it is to see each and every one of you on here volunteering to be part of the whole "locash cowboys" project and street team! i alwayz knew we had wonderful friendz...but this is amazing! thank you for supporting us and for wanting to be part of our journey. we're trying our hardest to reach the next level in this industry and your belief in us givez us the extra strength we need to get thru the tough timez....God has truly blessed us with friendz like you. we'll be stayin in touch on here and hopefully holding brainstorming sessionz on here to think up cool wayz we can make our way to each of your citiez!!! that'z right....chris & i want to come see ya'll and perform in your town....so let'z start brainstorming on how we can come be part of your world! talk to ya'll soon!
gotshot
Go to Top of Page

wednesday
Starting Member

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2004 :  20:44:36  Show Profile  Visit wednesday's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I love you all!!! You guys are the greatest. And Tony, I love you too you big hunk of man.......lol. Thank you everyone again for logging on. I hope to see this grow so big and worldwide. So tell all your friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again and We Love ya.
So Does Lefty Biggs.
Chris

Locash cowboyz
4 life.............
Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
253 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  01:58:21  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the CDs the other night @ WHS Preston! And except for when I was chattin' with Kary (about those Locash Cowboys)hee hee! ... I listened to it almost the whole way back from Nashville today! That CD is awesome! Sooooo boyz .... when are you all coming to WV or PA huh?!

~ Jill

~ Jill

"We don't like to break the law
But we love to break the rules!" ~ Locash ~ My kinda cowboyz!

FOLDGERZZ DELIGHT ... What happens in NashVegas, stays in NashVegas!

"My imagination is in overdrive!" ... MIG here!

Edited by - McGraws Mountaineer on 11/22/2004 02:04:02
Go to Top of Page

she_ll_hear_you
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

107 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  12:09:29  Show Profile  Send she_ll_hear_you an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey can u add me to the street team. . .that would be fun to tell everyone about a really hott team of guys from nashville. . .lol

Sometimes I feel like we've been running too far from the truth
You know I'm tired of hearing 'another day another time'
All this senseless waiting won't fill these dark empty rooms,
Why won't you come home?
Go to Top of Page

DaisyKary

USA
117 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  12:34:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by McGraws Mountaineer[/i]
[br]Thanks for the CDs the other night @ WHS Preston! And except for when I was chattin' with Kary (about those Locash Cowboys)hee hee! ... I listened to it almost the whole way back from Nashville today! That CD is awesome! Sooooo boyz .... when are you all coming to WV or PA huh?!

~ Jill

Glad I could help keep you awake for your long drive Jill! I'm just here for your entertainment! LOL! Actually Preston & Chris were entertaining us!

Kary

**Gimme somethin to look at**
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
LoCash Lounge © 2004 LoCash Cowboys Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000