New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 2

toekneebee

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  15:10:53  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, I got an email from D Bentley saying he *might* have apendicitis and, after a brief phone call minutes ago, a CT Scan confirmed that. So, he is on his way to schedule some type of surgery or invasive procedure. It is not life-threatening, but he has had lots of pain. Needless to say, any and all of your prayers would be appreciated!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
"Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, they should just call them 'impressions', and if you got a different 'impression', so what, can't we all be brothers?" - From Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
255 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  15:41:07  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thoughts and prayers to D Bentley! Keep us updated on how he is doing Toeknee!

~ Jill

"We don't like to break the law
But we love to break the rules!" ~ Locash ~ My kinda cowboyz!

FOLDGERZZ DELIGHT ... What happens in NashVegas, stays in NashVegas!

"My imagination is in overdrive!" ... MIG here!
Go to Top of Page

gotshot
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
74 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  16:07:39  Show Profile  Visit gotshot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ATTENTION ALL LOCASH FAMILY MEMBERZ:
this includez U if you're reading this right now.
please keep our Locash Brother "D Bentley" in your
thoughtz & prayerz. It'z alwayz hard to face inevitable
surgery and medical issuez...especially during the holiday
season...so pray that D'z doctorz will use their knowledge
& skillz to quickly and safely fix D so he can get back to feeling brand new! wednesday, beatnik & i have known D Bentley for
yearz...and just recently worked on a video shoot together
where we all became great friendz & Locash Brotherz.
He'z a really cool guy with a great heart....so please send him
lotz of holiday-get-well-soon greetingz and e-cardz.
Hey "D"....if you're reading this....throw up the locash hand sign..
and rest assured that God and your Locash Family is with you & your wife as you enter & overcome this medical obstacle.
take care and stay strong my brotha!
GotShot
Go to Top of Page

DaisyKary

USA
117 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  18:16:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers for D!!! Get well soon dude!

Kary

**Gimme somethin to look at**
Go to Top of Page

AshleyDawn
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  18:31:44  Show Profile  Send AshleyDawn an AOL message  Click to see AshleyDawn's MSN Messenger address  Send AshleyDawn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey D Bentley, you're in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your surgery went well, and wish you a speedy recovery. Hope you get better soon!! We'll all be thinking of you. Luvz~ Ash

Lovin' Preston and Chris in Iowa!

~Locash Cowboyz Chick~

~***Ashley McCloney***~
Go to Top of Page

HighPriceCowgirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  18:35:45  Show Profile  Send HighPriceCowgirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ur in my thoughts and prayers....get well soon!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but
rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh!t...what a ride!
Go to Top of Page

IrasEggGirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  20:38:50  Show Profile  Send IrasEggGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
d---you're in my thoughts and prayers!! god bless ya man!

~Ashley
LCC girl
Go to Top of Page

freebird
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  23:00:46  Show Profile  Send freebird an AOL message  Reply with Quote
D----we're praying for you! I'm glad they found it quickly, thank heavens....Get Better soon.
Go to Top of Page

D Bentley
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2004 :  17:53:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey gang, this is D. Thanks for all of your prayers and wishes. I'm home now, resting--the Lortabs are helping me with that :) Anyway, I sincerely appreciate all of your thoughts. I know it made a difference. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Go to Top of Page

MN fan
Starting Member

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2004 :  18:32:10  Show Profile  Send MN fan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My thoughts & prayers are with you!!

Rachelle
Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
255 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2004 :  21:49:23  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Glad to see you back D! Hope you are resting well! Keep us updated!

Its so hard to keep up with who is who, but are you one of the Indiana boys that Gotshot was trying to get to come to NashVegas during the week of the Shiloh shows? If so, rest up man, there are only a few weeks til then! If it wasnt you, you should still come to NashVegas that week!

Take care!!

~ Jill

"We don't like to break the law
But we love to break the rules!" ~ Locash ~ My kinda cowboyz!

FOLDGERZZ DELIGHT ... What happens in NashVegas, stays in NashVegas!

"My imagination is in overdrive!" ... MIG here!
Go to Top of Page

IrasEggGirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2004 :  20:14:45  Show Profile  Send IrasEggGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks for the update D....your in my thoughts and prayers still for a quick and safe recovery!! keep us updated!!

~Ashley
LCC girl
Go to Top of Page

AshleyDawn
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2004 :  20:24:04  Show Profile  Send AshleyDawn an AOL message  Click to see AshleyDawn's MSN Messenger address  Send AshleyDawn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey D! Thanks for keeping us posted. Glad to hear that you're home. Take care of yourself and you'll continue being in my thoughts and prayers, hope you have a speedy recovery! Be sure to keep us posted on how you're doing. Take care!! Hugz~ Ash

Lovin' Preston and Chris in Iowa!

~Locash Cowboyz Chick~

~***Ashley McCloney***~
Go to Top of Page

Liltexascwgrl629
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  12:45:24  Show Profile  Visit Liltexascwgrl629's Homepage  Send Liltexascwgrl629 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
D--- I really hope that you get better.. Just believe in the faith of God and he will help u through it!! You'll be in my prayers and let us know more about what happens... Keep us updated! God is with you.

Your lil cowgirl from Texas ;)
Go to Top of Page

JasonWest66
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  02:49:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
D Bentley, glad to hear you're doing better. Lortabs kick A! Had those a few times myself. Scarry though when you can hear your own heartbeat stop! Did they use stitches on you or did they use the new surgical glue? The glue leaves you virtually scarless. Get well and enjoy some time off!
Go to Top of Page

toekneebee

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2004 :  23:10:18  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to thank you all for praying for D - I've seen him recently and he looked like he's doing alright, except for a little soreness. Guess that comes with being cut open, huh? Anyway, he's been back at work this week so I thought I'd let you all know.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
"Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, they should just call them 'impressions', and if you got a different 'impression', so what, can't we all be brothers?" - From Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2
Previous Topic Topic   
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
LoCash Lounge © 2004 LoCash Cowboys Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000