Uh-Oh.....it'z PapaShot
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PapaShot
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  16:58:50  Show Profile  Visit PapaShot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey ya'll. PapaShot here. Since I'm GotShot's Papa--i've got the "Lo-Down" on the LoCash Cowboys. Mamagotshot & I came down to Tennessee to try out some southern turkey recipe's-----LOL
All we've got is time & turkey on our hands & sweet tater pie on our lips...mmmm mmmm goood! So if you get a break between bites this holiday, throw me a "hey" or two!
Ain't this web-site the best thing since deep fried turkey?!! : )
I appreciate all you great fans and the Locash Boys...course i'm pretty fond of 'em myself...seein' how i'm gotshot's hillbilly dad.
Afterall...Gotshot got all his dance moves from me.....maybe he'll take me out on tour someday as a back-up dancer? Sounds good to me!
See ya'll on the tour! Give me a shout!
Bye ya'll.

DaisyKary

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  17:59:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Papa!
Can you teach me some of your moves? I am a terrible dancer!
Glad to see you on the board! Can you tell us a few secrets?

Kary

**Gimme somethin to look at**
Go to Top of Page

PapaShot
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  18:40:10  Show Profile  Visit PapaShot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I sure can! I can tell u lots of secrets.
Boy, oh boy--where should we start?
Let's see--how about GotShot's favorite part of Thanksgiving Dinner!
Here's a secret--He loves his mama g's southern sweet potaters better than anything else on the table. If you can make good sweet potaters--then there's a pretty good chance you can lure him in! LOL
But shhh---I didn't tell you! LOL
Now, about those dance moves----some of my best moves i leart on the farm dodgin them there hogs in the pin. Unless you grew up on the farm, it might be kinda hard to catch on---but if you got a hog or pig in a pin...just jump out there and get to movin! : )
Let me know how it goes!
Good Luck
Go to Top of Page

AshleyDawn
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  18:41:12  Show Profile  Send AshleyDawn an AOL message  Click to see AshleyDawn's MSN Messenger address  Send AshleyDawn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey papa g! Welcome to the boards!! This place rocks just like the locash cowboyz. You and mama g did an awesome job raising your boy, he's great. I think your right the boyz should take you on tour w/ them as a back-up dancer. Hope you and your family have an awesome Thanksgiving down in Nashvegas. Oh, and thanks for passin' all those dance moves on to Gotshot. We're all glad you did! Look foward to chatting with you more on here. Happy Turkey Day, a day early. Hugz and Luvz~ Ash

Lovin' Preston and Chris in Iowa!

~Locash Cowboyz Chick~

~***Ashley McCloney***~
Go to Top of Page

IrasEggGirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  20:49:31  Show Profile  Send IrasEggGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
welcome papashot....good to have another family member around to tell all the secrets have a good thanksgiving

~Ashley
LCC girl
Go to Top of Page

freebird
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  23:14:40  Show Profile  Send freebird an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Papashot~
I should've called you last friday...for those dance moves.Then maybe I wouldn't be in this brace. You did a great job with your boy. Next time your in Tennesse I'll have to sign up for lessons, I live around farms but not on one!The closest I've been to a pig is 4H.

Have an enjoyable Turkey Day. Stay warm!! I'm two hours north in Indiana and it's supposed to snow....brrrrr.

Lisa
Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
289 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2004 :  00:31:11  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I sure cant dance and I grew up on a farm so maybe you gotta grow up on a hog farm to have those good dance moves! hee hee! Welcome to the board!

~ Jill

"We don't like to break the law
But we love to break the rules!" ~ Locash ~ My kinda cowboyz!

FOLDGERZZ DELIGHT ... What happens in NashVegas, stays in NashVegas!

"My imagination is in overdrive!" ... MIG here!

"Carry on, carry on, sweet Southern Comfort, carry on." ~ Buddy Jewell
Go to Top of Page

Liltexascwgrl629
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2004 :  00:56:20  Show Profile  Visit Liltexascwgrl629's Homepage  Send Liltexascwgrl629 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey papa!! How'z it goin??? So happy to see you on the boardz!! Just like i told momma you raised 2 great sons.. just if chris was urs too... :) hehe but that Rat this mornin was a sight to see.. if you know what i mean.. Preston's big Tenn Titan wuz bout to Throw up!! haha well talk to you later ....

Your lil cowgirl from Texas ;)
Go to Top of Page

ChrissCowgirl78
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2004 :  00:00:04  Show Profile  Send ChrissCowgirl78 an AOL message  Click to see ChrissCowgirl78's MSN Messenger address  Send ChrissCowgirl78 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the boards, Papa! We love Preston & Chris! I enjoy it when they teach dance lessons at the Wildhorse. :) Like I told Mama G... They sure can bust the moves. LOL

Have a great day!

~Cindy E. Rogers~

May the Love & Light of Osiris & Isis Shine Upon You Always
Go to Top of Page

DaisyKary

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2004 :  11:31:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I lived on a dairy farm for a while when I was a kid. I guess dodging cows didn't teach me any dance moves. I may need to borrow a pig or two.

Kary

**Gimme somethin to look at**
Go to Top of Page

she_ll_hear_you
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

129 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2004 :  12:06:58  Show Profile  Send she_ll_hear_you an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by PapaShot[/i]
[br]I sure can! I can tell u lots of secrets.
Boy, oh boy--where should we start?
Let's see--how about GotShot's favorite part of Thanksgiving Dinner!
Here's a secret--He loves his mama g's southern sweet potaters better than anything else on the table. If you can make good sweet potaters--then there's a pretty good chance you can lure him in! LOL
But shhh---I didn't tell you! LOL
Now, about those dance moves----some of my best moves i leart on the farm dodgin them there hogs in the pin. Unless you grew up on the farm, it might be kinda hard to catch on---but if you got a hog or pig in a pin...just jump out there and get to movin! : )
Let me know how it goes!
Good Luck

how can u learn how do dancce by dodgin animals. . .they have a mind of their own they wouldn't come after you. . .

Sometimes I feel like we've been running too far from the truth
You know I'm tired of hearing 'another day another time'
All this senseless waiting won't fill these dark empty rooms,
Why won't you come home?
Go to Top of Page

toekneebee

USA
132 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2004 :  22:02:20  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Papa Shot...

What's up, man? I was down near your house the other day letting the dogs run loose on the baseball diamond but didn't see your "lion" out walking. Ha! Good to see you on the boards. Hope your Thanksgiving went well.

Visit us as often as you like!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
"Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, they should just call them 'impressions', and if you got a different 'impression', so what, can't we all be brothers?" - From Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
LoCash Lounge © 2004 LoCash Cowboys Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000