Meet the Members
 HOLY CRAP!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toekneebee

USA
128 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2004 :  12:26:44  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now, I don't work in retail, so I expected today to be a relatively s - l - o - w day at work but, damn, it is super busy in here! The last two hours disappeared without a trace. Anyone who has to work today, I feel for you! If you are working retail, I should seriously post something in the prayer section - because you'll need God's help, for sure!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
"Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, they should just call them 'impressions', and if you got a different 'impression', so what, can't we all be brothers?" - From Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
258 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2004 :  18:03:15  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Been a busy guy today, huh Toeknee? haha! You need to take it easy this weekend! This is the first year in a long time that I havent went shopping early this morning ~ and I guess that is a good thing! My secretary requested today off so I have been stuck at the office all day today ... but then again, that keeps me out of all those busy shopping centers! Take care!

~ Jill

"We don't like to break the law
But we love to break the rules!" ~ Locash ~ My kinda cowboyz!

FOLDGERZZ DELIGHT ... What happens in NashVegas, stays in NashVegas!

"My imagination is in overdrive!" ... MIG here!

"Carry on, carry on, sweet Southern Comfort, carry on." ~ Buddy Jewell
Go to Top of Page

AshleyDawn
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2004 :  20:44:33  Show Profile  Send AshleyDawn an AOL message  Click to see AshleyDawn's MSN Messenger address  Send AshleyDawn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hope you're gettin' some time to relax now ToeKnee. I didn't have to work today, so the girls and I hit the mall. It was fun, and wasn't as crowded as I've seen in the past. I had some of my shopping done about a month ago, so I didn't have too much to finish up. But to all of you others that had to work today, and especially if you're in retail. I hope you're spending tonight relaxin'. Too all of you that ventured out shopping today, hope you got everything you wanted/needed to get, and it wasn't too crazy for ya'll! Hugz and Luvz~ Ash

Lovin' Preston and Chris in Iowa!

~Locash Cowboyz Chick~

~***Ashley McCloney***~
Go to Top of Page

Liltexascwgrl629
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  13:03:33  Show Profile  Visit Liltexascwgrl629's Homepage  Send Liltexascwgrl629 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SOrry ya'll are being bored... Hey Toeknee how do you get stars... and your name to not be a starting member?? I am confused... do yo have to have more then like 50 replies???

Your lil cowgirl from Texas ;)
Go to Top of Page

toekneebee

USA
128 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  14:49:06  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Liltexascwgrl629[/i]
[br]SOrry ya'll are being bored... Hey Toeknee how do you get stars... and your name to not be a starting member?? I am confused... do yo have to have more then like 50 replies???

50 posts gets you the new title - but I don't just want everyone postin' random junk just to get to the next level - but there are more and more titles!

Back to work - you all are distracting me!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
"Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, they should just call them 'impressions', and if you got a different 'impression', so what, can't we all be brothers?" - From Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts
Go to Top of Page

DaisyKary

USA
119 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  15:42:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Poor ToeKnee!
Be glad you have a job.....I've been unemployed since July.
Altho I am enjoying it, I do need to find one soon.

Kary

**Gimme somethin to look at**
Go to Top of Page

mumbles4locash
Starting Member

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2004 :  17:07:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ooooh Retail is fun, what are you talkin' bout?!

I had to be at work at 5 AM on Friday. I got to pass out snow globes to those crazies that were out that early... ugh!

Erin

ErinBerry
*have you saved a horse lately?*

Edited by - mumbles4locash on 11/29/2004 17:07:56
Go to Top of Page

HighPriceCowgirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2004 :  23:30:00  Show Profile  Send HighPriceCowgirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have worked in retail for the past 9 yrs...Ilove the holidays b/c it keeps you busy and the days fly by but at the same time we've been in Christmas mode since Nov 1st and right now I'm ready for it to be over! lol Listening to C-mas music 8 hrs every day doesn't help! I only get excited about Chirstmas the week before....kind of a Scroodge (sp?)

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but
rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh!t...what a ride!
Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
258 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2004 :  00:13:35  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by mumbles4locash[/i]
[br]ooooh Retail is fun, what are you talkin' bout?!

I had to be at work at 5 AM on Friday. I got to pass out snow globes to those crazies that were out that early... ugh!

Erin

The more that Ms. Mumbles works now means more $$ to spend on a trip to NashVegas for New Years! haha!

~ Jill

"We don't like to break the law
But we love to break the rules!" ~ Locash ~ My kinda cowboyz!

FOLDGERZZ DELIGHT ... What happens in NashVegas, stays in NashVegas!

"My imagination is in overdrive!" ... MIG here!

"Carry on, carry on, sweet Southern Comfort, carry on." ~ Buddy Jewell
Go to Top of Page

freebird
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2004 :  14:34:15  Show Profile  Send freebird an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erin must be there NYE too.

lisa
Go to Top of Page

mumbles4locash
Starting Member

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2004 :  12:29:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
STOP YOU TWO! No...the more I work means more $$ for Aussie Land....

You know I wanna do NYE......$$ is quite an issue right now...

ErinBerry

ErinBerry
*have you saved a horse lately?*
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
LoCash Lounge © 2004 LoCash Cowboys Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000