comment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

IrasEggGirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2004 :  20:25:49  Show Profile  Send IrasEggGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
believe it or not, i CAN be nice, and post a COMMENT!! anywho, Im lovin the little titles..i was wondering if i'de ever get out of "starting member" but i see we do have descriptions, cant wait to see the different ones i love the one i have now...livin a little locash....this is VERY true considering im a college kid...

~Ashley
LCC girl

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
258 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2004 :  20:46:35  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Ashley!
I was posting earlier today and saw that little star and the "Livin a little LoCash" and then all of a sudden I noticed everyone's is changing too! We all seem to be hitting that number of posts at the same time! haha!

~ Jill

"We don't like to break the law
But we love to break the rules!" ~ Locash ~ My kinda cowboyz!

FOLDGERZZ DELIGHT ... What happens in NashVegas, stays in NashVegas!

"My imagination is in overdrive!" ... MIG here!

"Carry on, carry on, sweet Southern Comfort, carry on." ~ Buddy Jewell
Go to Top of Page

AshleyDawn
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2004 :  20:54:57  Show Profile  Send AshleyDawn an AOL message  Click to see AshleyDawn's MSN Messenger address  Send AshleyDawn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey girls. Couldn't agree more! I saw mine change earlier this afternoon when I was on the board and thought it was too cute! I wondered if we were going to have different "statuses" on this board like on others. I can't wait to see what the other titles are, but right now I'm lovin' "Livin A Little LoCash". It's great! And Ash, I'm with you..it's very true, from one college kid to another! The title fits us great! Lol! Hugz and Luvz~ Ash

Lovin' Preston and Chris in Iowa!

~Locash Cowboyz Chick~

~***Ashley McCloney***~
Go to Top of Page

IrasEggGirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2004 :  22:09:10  Show Profile  Send IrasEggGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yea its good to see alot of people are posting on here and supporting the LCC...and yea we are rackin up posts, and Ash, im was wonderin the same thing too about the statuses changing...its TOO cute...way to go Toe... and yes...we are some POOR college kids but thats ok, cuz we know how to HAVE FUN...with or withOUT money lol

~Ashley
LCC girl
Go to Top of Page

AshleyDawn
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2004 :  22:18:23  Show Profile  Send AshleyDawn an AOL message  Click to see AshleyDawn's MSN Messenger address  Send AshleyDawn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
and yes...we are some POOR college kids but thats ok, cuz we know how to HAVE FUN...with or withOUT money lol

Couldn't have said it better myself girlie. We definately know how to have fun, we alwayz have a party girl!! Hugz and Luvz~ Ash

Lovin' Preston and Chris in Iowa!

~Locash Cowboyz Chick~

~***Ashley McCloney***~
Go to Top of Page

McGraws Mountaineer
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

USA
258 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  09:33:51  Show Profile  Send McGraws Mountaineer an AOL message  Send McGraws Mountaineer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Im not a stuggling college student but I like the title too! WOnder what the next step is ... how many posts? Im sure it wont take any of us long ot reach it! haha! I just wanna go see a show! I was soooo hoping that the show last night would have been open to the public! I will see them at the Wildhorse in a few weeks during the Shiloh shows .... but I cant wait to see them sing in person! Why does Vegas have to be out west?!?! haha!

~ Jill

"We don't like to break the law
But we love to break the rules!" ~ Locash ~ My kinda cowboyz!

FOLDGERZZ DELIGHT ... What happens in NashVegas, stays in NashVegas!

"My imagination is in overdrive!" ... MIG here!

"Carry on, carry on, sweet Southern Comfort, carry on." ~ Buddy Jewell
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
LoCash Lounge © 2004 LoCash Cowboys Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000