Questions for Chris & Preston
 Chris and Preston answering policy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toekneebee

USA
130 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2004 :  14:14:30  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just for the record, I wanted to let you all know that Chris and Preston have assured me that they will do their best to answer all of the questions posted here, but we also ask that you be patient, as their schedules are very tight.

Preston will be posting under his LoCash name: gotshot
Chris will be posting under his LoCash name: wednesday

Thanks and keep the questions coming!

"Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, they should just call them 'impressions', and if you got a different 'impression', so what, can't we all be brothers?" - From Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts

Edited by - toekneebee on 11/18/2004 14:22:09

gotshot
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2004 :  14:15:07  Show Profile  Visit gotshot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey ya'll! WOW! how cool is this.....we finally have a place where all of us can hang out...get to know each other better...and keep up with with what'z going on with our careerz. we want to welcome ya'll into "our lounge"! please feel free to jump into the "creative lounge"...itz there for all of you...it was important to us that we build a special place where we can all go to share poetry, songz, picturez, painting, photo'z, drawingz...anything u want. this is an exciting time for the Locash Cowboyz....we're embarking on the next stage of our careerz and it'z going to take lotz of friendz like you to succeed....so we just want to say "thank you"....to everyone right from the beginning! ya'll are VERY IMPORTANT to us....so stay in touch with us...ask us anything and hopefully we'll all become a close knit locash family in the dayz to come. have a blast in here and make sure u give "toeknee" a shout-out from time to time! he'z the locash family member who makes all of this possible! he'z a cool guy..one of the best ...and we believe you'll have fun getting to know him as well! take care and remember....LOCASH 4 LIFE BABY!
talk to you all soon-
The Locash Cowboyz!
Chris & Preston
Go to Top of Page

toekneebee

USA
130 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2004 :  14:21:34  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aw, shucks...I'm blushing. Thanks, gotshot. Glad to see people are really using this board. Look forward to seeing you post on here as well. Where the hell is Wednesday? Too good for the board?

- - - - - - - - - - - -
"Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, they should just call them 'impressions', and if you got a different 'impression', so what, can't we all be brothers?" - From Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts
Go to Top of Page

IrasEggGirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2004 :  14:29:58  Show Profile  Send IrasEggGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by toekneebee[/i]
[br] Where the hell is Wednesday? Too good for the board?

i was thinknig thesame damn thing...i guess he IS too good for us, mmm hmm, we see how it is
~Ashley

~Ashley
LCC girl
Go to Top of Page

Liltexascwgrl629
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  00:08:59  Show Profile  Visit Liltexascwgrl629's Homepage  Send Liltexascwgrl629 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by toekneebee[/i]
[br]Aw, shucks...I'm blushing. Thanks, gotshot. Glad to see people are really using this board. Look forward to seeing you post on here as well. Where the hell is Wednesday? Too good for the board?

Yea Wednesday!!where the hell are you?? We miss you ... haha I'm excited to come out there preston and chris ya'll better be there tomorrow night at the wildhorse! XOX bye

Your lil cowgirl from Texas ;)
Go to Top of Page

wednesday
Starting Member

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  10:31:31  Show Profile  Visit wednesday's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey ya'll it's me WEdnesday
Go to Top of Page

wednesday
Starting Member

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  10:37:14  Show Profile  Visit wednesday's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My computer is a little slow, so I have been trying to fix it. It keeps cutting me off the internet. But anyway... I am so excited about the website and the Forum Special shot out to TOeKnee... You are the bomb my brother. To everyone I will be on here from now on. In fact I'm scared I will become addicted to it! Thank you everyone for posting your questions. Preston and I are going to be answering a lot today! WE are very excited about Vegas , Wish some of you guys could be there. But make sure you guys ask Toeknee about the Locash backyard, campus throwdown! Peace out ya'll.
Luv ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Locash Cowboys!!!! Chris
Go to Top of Page

toekneebee

USA
130 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  10:42:34  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WEDNESDAY!!!!

Great to have you on board (no pun intended). It is starting to feel like a family - nice, warm, fuzzy...

Alright, brotha - gotta go moderate.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Go to Top of Page

IrasEggGirl
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2004 :  20:21:40  Show Profile  Send IrasEggGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by wednesday[/i]
[br]My computer is a little slow, so I have been trying to fix it. It keeps cutting me off the internet. But anyway... I am so excited about the website and the Forum Special shot out to TOeKnee... You are the bomb my brother. To everyone I will be on here from now on. In fact I'm scared I will become addicted to it! Thank you everyone for posting your questions. Preston and I are going to be answering a lot today! WE are very excited about Vegas , Wish some of you guys could be there. But make sure you guys ask Toeknee about the Locash backyard, campus throwdown! Peace out ya'll.
Luv ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Locash Cowboys!!!! Chris

ok so i just saw this, and i tell ya what...chris has excuses for everything blaimin it on his computer now--just messin with ya! good to hear from ya every once in a while! and by the way....TOE--whats this locash backyard, campus throwdown??? sounds FUN!!!

~Ashley
LCC girl
Go to Top of Page

Liltexascwgrl629
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  12:36:53  Show Profile  Visit Liltexascwgrl629's Homepage  Send Liltexascwgrl629 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yea TOEKNEE what is the Locash Backyard Camopus Throwdown?? I wanna be there....:)

Your lil cowgirl from Texas ;)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
LoCash Lounge © 2004 LoCash Cowboys Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000