Question for Preston
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AshleyDawn
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2004 :  20:37:12  Show Profile  Send AshleyDawn an AOL message  Click to see AshleyDawn's MSN Messenger address  Send AshleyDawn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Preston! What's up? I was just wondering if you got an e-mail I sent to you a couple weeks ago or so? There was a question in there for you, and I don't know if it got sent or not. My e-mail had been acting up so was just wondering if you got it. Thanks in advance! Hope you and Chris are doing great!! Hugz and Luvz~ Ash

P.S. Sent out your booking info to some venues here in Iowa, and personally delievered 'em to some of the dj's at the radio stations so they can help me get ya'll booked somewhere!

Lovin' Preston and Chris in Iowa!

~Locash Cowboyz Chick~

~***Ashley McCloney***~

toekneebee

USA
132 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2004 :  21:17:21  Show Profile  Visit toekneebee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Right on, AshleyDawn - you rock!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
"Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, they should just call them 'impressions', and if you got a different 'impression', so what, can't we all be brothers?" - From Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts
Go to Top of Page

she_ll_hear_you
A Lovely LoCash Veteran

124 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  06:38:15  Show Profile  Send she_ll_hear_you an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that would be a good idea. .mayb i should try to do that. . toekneebeecan yea help me wit all that stuff. .

Sometimes I feel like we've been running too far from the truth
You know I'm tired of hearing 'another day another time'
All this senseless waiting won't fill these dark empty rooms,
Why won't you come home?
Go to Top of Page

AshleyDawn
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  19:06:43  Show Profile  Send AshleyDawn an AOL message  Click to see AshleyDawn's MSN Messenger address  Send AshleyDawn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by toekneebee[/i]
[br]Right on, AshleyDawn - you rock!

Aww, thanks so much ToeKnee!! Just trying to do whatever I can to help get the word out about the boyz...plus I want to see 'em again and soon!!!

gotshot, where are you!? you and wednesday are being missed, by everyone, especially your Iowa girl!

Hugz and Luvz~ Ash

Lovin' Preston and Chris in Iowa!

~Locash Cowboyz Chick~

~***Ashley McCloney***~

Edited by - AshleyDawn on 12/08/2004 19:08:46
Go to Top of Page

gotshot
Livin' A Little LoCash

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2004 :  11:04:48  Show Profile  Visit gotshot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
here i am girl.....i got your email and i've put word in at our booking agency that we want to get to IOWA soon. hopefully...thru your help and effortz as well as a little push from buddy lee booking...we'll pop up in IOWA sooner than later!
i just want u to know that DAYZ OF PASSION is one of my very fav memoriez from the WH! that wuz chris & i'z very fav day there...EVER!
we got your pix and we saved them! they were great! keep copiez of them....cuz we may want to post theose on here someday!
in fact! everyone send your pix to toekneebee and we'll try to get them posted asap!
love ya'll!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
LoCash Lounge © 2004 LoCash Cowboys Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000